Friday, December 21, 2007

Highlights Half Head Full Head



him: hello, how are you?
you: good.
him what's up?
her: in what sense?
him: what are you doing?
her, now or in general?
him: now, later, what are you doing?
you: go home.
him, I go to the library, I have to close the month.
you: hm.
him here the books. are all.
you: Thank you, I trust.
him were instructive reading, especially the German sermons.
her: I'm glad.
him what to say?
her: what can we say? sometimes nothing.

him: I went to ***** yesterday. everything has changed, new people ...
her, ah, well.
him: I saw those last year. In short, yes, it's all the same ...

crossfade

him: I find you well.
you: thank you. to be a laundress me the wrong cable.
him: you're among the best I've ever known.
her: ...
him: see you soon.
her: I do not think. do not say things at random, please.
him, then I'll see when it happens. See you next life.
her: ...
him: take the subway?
her: yes.
him, too. hello then.
her: hello.

take the same train. going in opposite directions. fade to black.


0 comments:

Post a Comment